HR Business Partner, Sweden
Falck is an international company whose objectives are to work to prevent accidents, disease and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and we ensure a durable and healthy work life. Falck Ambulance delivers ambulance care on behalf of several regions in Sweden and today every fifth emergency transport in Sweden is carried out by Falck. Previa, as a part of Falck Group in Sweden, are the largest Occupational Healthcare provider in Sweden and has more than 1,1 million healthcare subscribers. Falck Healthcare and Previa have merged and are therefore Scandinavia’s largest provider of healthcare services.
The HR Business Partner will play a key role in Falck Sweden by supporting strategic and commercial strategies and objectives for the organizations improving HR impact and optimizing and strengthening organizational setups.This role requires a strong understanding of the HR fundamentals and experience implementing, executing and delivering HR projects within an international matrix organization as well as a strong business acumen. The HR Business Partner will be a part of the HR Team in Sweden.
The HR Business Partner must deliver excellent support to leaders and employees to enhance performance and increase employee engagement across Falck in Sweden. The HR Business Partner will also help engaging people through focus, leadership and a transparent performance culture and must deliver results through developing the human capabilities according to the agreed business strategy and Global HR policies.
• Support the leaders in Falck Sweden and optimizing individual and team performance
• Act as a strong and solid advisor to the management team in all relevant matters
• Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
• Provide guidance on a variety of HR practices, e.g. recruitment, identification of strategic competences and organizational design
• Translate business objectives into relevant HR initiatives (drive, execute and follow up)
• Ensure implementation of relevant HR processes and tools
• Drive change and improvement in HR/business projects
• Initiate and manage the business strategy-driven organizational development
• Develop, coach and support excellent leadership
• Performance management in accordance with Global HR process and policies
• Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner from large international organizations and ability to navigate a complex business environment
• Strong business acumen that enables you to understand business priorities and objectives and translate them into business relevant HR projects
• You are by nature a driven and passionate HR professional with an expertise in HR advisory
• Strong team player empowering and enabling your organization in achieving results
• Act as a change agent across the supported organization
• You hold a relevant B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree and have a profound knowledge within HR
• Outstanding stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and written, in Swedish and English
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Mirela Menzies, Head of Recruitment – Global HR at Mirela.email@example.com
mobile: +45 23969023
Please note that applications will be reviewed regularly as they come, so application process may be closed earlier if the relevant candidate was found.
We save and improve lives.
This promise has made Falck a global leader in ambulance services and a Nordic leader in employee healthcare and roadside assistance.
For more than 100 years, it has been our mission to prevent accidents, disease, and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury.
We value people who are accessible, competent, efficient, fast, helpful, and reliable. And we reward people who - in addition – are high-performers and contribute to Falck’s turn-around.