Modis Life Science is now looking for a skilled and motivated moleculat biologist for a consulting assignment at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg. This assignment will run from January 2021 and initially 6 months. If you find the role interesting and have a relevant background, send your application no later than September 16th. For questions please contact: email@example.com
Translational Genomics is seeking a senior researcher to be part of the Transgenic Models team. The position is available from Jan 2021 to July 2021 for a skilled and motivated cell and molecular biologist with experience and state-of-the-art knowledge in transgenic mouse model development & technology. The scientist will be expected to contribute in this area this from a lab-based perspective and make significant contribution to the practical delivery of project goals. It is essential to have good social and communication skills, be collaborative and be a strong team player. Candidates should be able to work independently and have a positive, goal oriented and problem-solving attitude. Good organisational skills are required, and you should be comfortable in presenting your results. Excellent English is required, both spoken and written.
The following skills are highly desirable:
• Molecular biology expertise and experience of working with mouse embryonic stem cells.
- Working knowledge of the latest precise genome engineering tools both in vitro and in vivo.
- Expertise in the generation and characterization of transgenic animal models
The following skills would be an advantage:
• Experience in metabolic phenotyping platforms and analysis of metabolic function in mouse models
- Experience of preclinical mouse models for therapeutic gene editing delivery and efficacy approaches.
You should have a Ph.D. degree or corresponding experience in a relevant scientific discipline with experience in drug discovery or, alternatively, a first degree and significant relevant experience in drug discovery.